Pages

Monday 19 July 2010

Mum's garden

As promised I have some pictures of my Mum's beautiful garden.  I think that this year it looks the best it ever has.  Dad does his bit (mostly responsible for the lawn, wiring or anything technical, washing pots, chopping stuff down and digging stuff up and any veggies he is allowed to grow near the shed :o)) the rest is pure Mum.







The flowers get more amazing every year!

Mum also grew me some Busy Lizzies for a pot and made me my hanging basket - only one though as I have been known to kill them (dying a horrible thirsty death).  I am proud to say that so far this year mine are still alive and looking healthy, though nowhere near the size of Mum's.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! That is beautiful. It looks so amazing. I would be afraid to walk on that lawn. I just cant get over how gorgeous her garden is.

    I am awful with containers. Just awful. I kill them every time. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails