Pages

Thursday 29 January 2009

Marmalade time again!

It's time for Seville oranges in the shops again, so I've been busy! As the oranges are only in shops for 4-5 weeks you have to make them while they are available. Mine was a hit last year so I've made one batch and may well make another to keep me (and the parents) supplied all year.

Unfortunately I had a real problem stopping these from burning on the bottom of the pan this time (not sure why, I stirred constantly and it HAS to be hot to reach setting temp!?) so anyway this batch has a bit of a 'darker' taste to it! Hubby says it still tastes great but I'm not so sure. It definately IS still marmaladey though and will be fine if I don't get round to doing another batch.

http://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/traditional-seville-orange-marmalade,1223,RC.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails