Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

So Sad!



I can't even begin to understand why anyone - even kids - would think that this is an okay thing to do!  It happened while I was on the school run.  On the way home I saw a lad throwing a huge snowball at his friends and when I got there realised it was the Snowdog (sock ear, twigs, satumu and snow all over the road) and they had been onto our garden to push over the Snowman too.  I was so sad and so angry for the girlie who was absolutely devastated, it was heartbreaking. 

We were in the process of remaking him when more (the same?) lads threw a snowball at us and ran away.  I then decided that the Snowman was not at all safe in our front garden and moved him to the back (where I must admit that he looks much happier - if a bit shorter :) ).  It was a bit of an effort - I had to saw him into sections to be able to lift him through the house - we then put him back together and filled in the gaps.  The Girlie and I then made Snowdog II.  The Girlie told me that Snowdog I is now in that place where the snowmen all go to play/ski etc. waiting for the other two to come when the snow melts - I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails