Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

A New Year!


Ahhh, the new year has arrived and so has the snow!  The Girlie, her mate and I made The Snowman and The Snowdog (plus woodland pal) for the front garden.  They look great standing guard, though we did have to remove a layer of new snow this morning - the Snowdog's head was completly covered!  The snow is really packable and perfect for making snow creations.  

We went on a trek to find an new sledging run yesterday and best of all I got a snow day today - hoorah! (or it would be hoorah, if I didn't have loads to do! - at least I don't have to dig the car out!).  I'll try to squeeze in a bit of online seed shopping today too, the garden is obviously covered in snow, but oddly that makes me more keen to get sorting it for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails